The Comics Curmudgeon Community • View topic - Discussion moved from "Does a bear crap in front of Apr

Discussion moved from "Does a bear crap in front of Apr

All the fights that start in the comments on the main site will get moved here. If you wanna see folks go at it, grab some popcorn!

Discussion moved from "Does a bear crap in front of Apr

Postby jfruh » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:03 pm

Scumbaggioni says:

*checks link*

Tinsley gets “death threats?” He really does live in a fantasy world, doesn’t he? You draw a comic strip, gasbag.

I know he thinks it’s “speaking truth to power,” but it’s just a comic strip. It’s nothing. If Tinsley got a death threat, it was probably from some ten-year-old; more likely he once got a nasty phone call from Garry Trudeau (whose wife Tinsley used to have Mallard insult on a regular basis).

I always wanted to see Mallard hook up with his co-worker (or Ann Coulter). I wanted to see how his conservative friends would react to the thought of Mallard stuffing his tiny sliver of duck-stiffy into a human’s…ahem. More roast duck, anyone? Careful, it’s a bit gamey.

Then I remembered Mallard doesn’t have any friends. He has “minority acquaintences” who appear occasionally for one-shot appearances to back up his statements (and mask Tinsley’s bigotry). The rest of his world consists of The Liberal Idjits He Has To Put Up With - just, I imagine, like Tinsely’s world.

Tinsley is a sad little man.
jfruh
Site Admin

Postby jfruh » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:03 pm

Chris says:

Scumbaggioni: I always wanted to see Mallard hook up with his co-worker (or Ann Coulter). I wanted to see how his conservative friends would react to the thought of Mallard stuffing his tiny sliver of duck-stiffy into a human’s…ahem. More roast duck, anyone? Careful, it’s a bit gamey.

Then I remembered Mallard doesn’t have any friends. He has “minority acquaintences” who appear occasionally for one-shot appearances to back up his statements (and mask Tinsley’s bigotry). The rest of his world consists of The Liberal Idjits He Has To Put Up With - just, I imagine, like Tinsely’s world.

Goodbye to this site, for a while thanks to your self-aggrandizing, pain-in-the-ass crapulent “analysis.”

Clever, you’re not. Asshole-ish, you bet.

Maybe 1% of the readers of this otherwise wonderful site give a flying crap about your politically base hatred of Mallard, but I don’t and I doubt many others don’t. Why don’t you take your vitirol to a site where it will be appreciated?
jfruh
Site Admin

Postby jfruh » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:20 pm

Pendragon says:

I’ll see your 1% and raise you 10.

Meanwhile, Aldo still looks like Captain Kangaroo. Film at 11.
jfruh
Site Admin

Return to The Cockpit